Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag You're It

I've officially been welcomed to the world of blogging, I was tagged by my colleague Shannon. Although I haven't met Shannon in person, I know that if she lived on my street, I would want to be her friend. 

Here are the rules:

  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share six (6) non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
  • Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
  • Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Six Things About Me:
  • I can wiggle my ears. My dad could do it so my sister and I spent the good part of a day, when I was ten, figuring it out. In the same category, I have double-jointed thumbs and I can curl my tongue.
  • I have a love/hate relationship with cooking. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I think it's a chore. 
  • I part my hair on the right. It's basically always a chin-length bob and the colour hasn't changed in 5 years. 
  • I could win a couch potato contest any day of the week. My favourite thing to watch is 70/80's murder mystery like: Columbo, Murder She Wrote, Remington Steel, Magnum PI, MacMillan and Wife, The Equalizer.
  • I don't like dogs. When I was a kid, I had an irrational fear of them and now I find them more annoying than cute. 
  • I'm left-handed and I think the world ignores us sometimes. This morning I couldn't get a pair of scissors to work until I put them in my right hand. 
Since I started blogging because I'm on maternity leave, I'm going to tag other blogging moms I know. Lindsay D., Tina, and Erika, have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Gina, you have to see this: http://breakingprojects.com/junctioneer/?p=1412

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete