Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sleep Doula Update

Things seems to be going well. We're now 5 nights in and she is sleeping until 5 or 6 am... still working on that last stretch to get her to sleep until 7. My body is much happier with more sleep. I've been able to get a lot more done each day. I can't say I've noticed a big change in Petra, she was really touchy yesterday evening after 5pm. She still likes to be held most of the time that we're home.

She is eating more. Instead of just breaking off pieces of banana, I give her the whole thing now. It's cute, she latches onto it. If she gums off a bigger than she can handle, she just spits it out. I think I'm going to make her a blackberry shake today with momma's milk.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going so well. You must feel like a new woman after some sleep! Sonia is still waking up at 5 or 6 every morning. She's wide awake for about an hour and a half and then goes back to sleep. Let me know what your doula suggests for getting her to sleep till 7. Lee

    ReplyDelete