Saturday, November 8, 2008

NEW STROLLER!!

I just got a new stroller! It's the Phil&Ted's Sport. I bought it at Macklem's in Roncesvalles. Phild&Ted's motto is: One buggy, 2 kids, 4 positions, loads of years. We'd be getting ahead of ourselves with the 2 kids part so we haven't bought the second seat yet. I'm glad I could rely on hand-me-downs until now so I didn't have to buy something until I was sure what I wanted. 

This one is ideal for the long walks I like to take and also for my morning walking group in High Park. Thanks Irina for the stroller suggestion

3 comments:

  1. coool!!!!!!!!! what colour is it? Are you walking tomorrow morning? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. BTW, you can actually fit 3 kids into that stroller

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got black, i figure it's got the most longevity :) i'm not walking this morning. spent the whole evening assembling ikea furniture, i need a break.

    i'll see you tomorrow. i have another session at the early years on monday. the nutrition one.

    ReplyDelete