Sunday, September 7, 2008

Momma Tip

My daughter nurses 2-4 times per night. That means many leaky nighttime diapers. I haven't been able to find waterproof sheets very easily so I only own one. My trick for preventing midnight insanity is this. I put the waterproof sheet on the crib mattress first, then I layer a small, inexpensive, cloth changepad down, and then a top sheet. That way, if the diaper leaks at night, I change her clothes, remove the top sheet and put her to sleep again on the waterproof sheet. Minimal sleep disturbance. 

Do you have a Momma Tip you want to share?

3 comments:

  1. I think you need to change the brand of diapers you're using (which one is it?), we use Costco brand diapers and they have never leaked, my daughter nurses 3-5 times per night.. sometimes more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there were a few things... we use cloth and finally got the right cloth one for nights. but then we also use pampers sometimes and we moved up sizes prematurely.

    now the only leaks are big, wet poos :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeww LOL I'll never miss those :)

    ReplyDelete